Monday, November 21, 2011

Nursery Ideas....

Maybe I seem uninventive and boring, but I like simple for the crib! For whatever reason, bedding has always been the hardest part for me, and my favorite part too. So this is what we like (and by "we" I mean me and T.J., but mostly me because he just says "yea that looks good" at almost EVERYTHING I show him. He's a good husband).

The walls are green and we have these awesome damask curtains up. Our big beautiful window makes the room really hot or really cold though, so we're gonna have to add some extra white curtains that are energy efficient.



All of our furniture is white wicker, so we want this crib. I think its "classic."


As far as actual bedding goes, I LOOOVE this dust ruffle! I just want a plain white bumper too. I like the little white polka dots on this one.







T.J. likes the initial above the crib, and I agree. I also want to add the cute ties on the bumper like they did. Maybe we'll do other things to spice it up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment