Saturday, December 3, 2011

21 and a half weeks



My belly is getting much rounder! My back is hurting and getting out of bed is getting harder-not because I'm tired, but because my abs don't work the same! Reaching the bottom shelf is becoming more of a hassle, and strangers can tell I've got a baby and not a beer gut. I become famished every night. Literally, I have two dinners, lol. But God is good and I am grateful. Me and T.J. went to see Breaking Dawn for the second time yesterday, and for those who have seen it, you know its not the best depiction of a delivery. Hopefully I won't die and Teej won't have to bite Madeline out of my stomach and shove a huge syringe in my chest. Also, I now have to clean the entire house and organize it appropriately. Oh but despite all this complaining, I love being pregnant. I'm enjoying every stage and season.

No comments:

Post a Comment