Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am better at yardsaling than couponing

     I have recently begun the learning process involved in becoming a successful couponer. And its totally hard. I think that's why I like yardsaling so much. Everything is a deal! And I'm a sucker for a good deal. BIG TIME. I haven't gone in a long time, but I got an itch to wake up tremendously early this morning and try to get lucky with some yardsale finds. Theres always baby stuff for cheap, but I never really cared about it before, because...well I never had an expensive baby to fund. And now I do! SO imagine my excitement when I have a fantastic morning. It. Was. Glorious. And I feel like a champ.


infant seat that vibrates and plays music. 2 bucks. boom


complete bedding set AND absorbent mattress pad. SO CUTE, protect the 
mattress, block the stink. BOOM. $6.


baby einstein...gym thing. collapsable. boom.


Homedics nursery noise maker and projector of cute pictures. Now I can
 make Madi's room sound like its at the ocean. BOOM



     I am awesome at being a mom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment