Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thanks for the heads up.

     So there are all these gross things that happen when you get pregnant, that NOONE ever finds important to pass on. One of these important and well-hidden pregnancy secrets I have just discovered is... pregnant skin sunburns waaay easier than normal. To the point you may think you are going to die because your skin has turned into hot lava.
     I have always been thankful to my wonderful mother and her Latina heritage for skin that tans pretty easily and burns pretty rarely. So I didn't think twice when we went to Stephen's game today for 3 innings. I felt a little burnt, but after we left the more time that passed the redder I got. Its one of those stupid sunburns too that just gets one side of your face and only your right side. I feel like I spent 3 days at the beach. Minus all the fun.


    Apparently, some kind of pregnant hormonal change can make the preggers sunburn super easy. I learned my lesson from now on. I will now be bathing is sunscreen any time I go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment