Saturday, October 8, 2011

Naked Photography...

     Why is it that when you google image search "pregnancy" or "pregnancy photography," it suddenly becomes this x-rated gallery of naked women barely covering up their secrets. Seriously, it just seems to me it would make for an awkward explanation later of why mommy doesn't have any clothes on in her pictures. Its just weird. What do you do with pictures like that? You can't really hang them up on the mantle where grandma and everyone can see them. Its kind of always been a general rule for me in life to avoid taking naked pictures of myself...haha. It is such a peculiar phenomenon!
     Speaking of secrets...baby Joy's are officially formed! We won't find out for another month or so if we have a "he" or a "she," but I have this book I'm reading that told me today if I could peak into my belly right now, I could tell if we have a boy or a girl growing up in there. And with all that amazing truth being said, I know there are so many exciting surprises STILL awaiting us. I was telling T.J. a while ago how cool it is that this child's life has already been planned out by the Lord before we ever even knew about him or her. I think of Jeremiah 1:5, that says,
  
           "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...," 


and I'm ready to be let in on the secret too! Its ALWAYS been a him or a her, and now we will soon find out which blessing we're getting. Yaaaay! T.J. thinks its a girl, but I feel like its a boy. If you can feel that kind of thing.
     In other news, I recently discovered pintrest-which means I have now squandered several hours of my life looking at random pictures on a website of virtual pinboards. There are so many cute baby/pregnancy/everything else in life pictures, and I've found some that I love! Since we decided not buy any thing or register until we find out what we're having, I need some way to nest right??





(Noticed how appropriately attired they all are :))

     I really can't explain how excited I am to find out what kind of kiddo we're having. I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas to come. (I also feel like a kid because I have to pee all the time and I get grumpy when I don't get my nap...lol). Now I know I am probably falling into the category of first-time parent in that me and T.J. are trying to make every step very cute and meaningful, but I can't help but indulge all our baby ideas. Next month when we find out the big secret, we're having all our family come up and we're gonna have a party with the cake color being blue or pink...you know...for wow factor and shock value. haha, and aren't these cute?? I laughed out loud when I saw them.

     Get it?? Weird looking baby cupcakes. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment