Sunday, February 5, 2012

Adorable TJ and Malyssa

 So I'm having a baby shower in my hometown this weekend (which I am VERY excited about!) and one of the women hosting the shower asked me to send her some baby pictures of me and TJ. So tonight I began my quest to find those old photographs. I took a few from TJ's parents a while ago because I just think my husband is so adorable and I want to see every picture ever taken of him, but I had a harder time finding pictures of myself. I guess when I grew up and left my parent's house, I forgot to get my baby pictures :). But I still found a few, and they are pretty cuuuuute. Please, feel free to explode when you see these....



TJ, the day he was born. ABSOLUTELY beautiful, and blonde


I don't know how old TJ was in these last two pictures, but I especially love the white suspenders. Normally not a suspender type of girl, but in this case they work for me.


I'm 5 weeks old here. Look at my little booties! I think the biggest difference in TJ and I as babies is our hair colors, and the fact that mine seemed to grow vertically

   
Me at 8 months. Fat and happy. And a "cutie pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment