Saturday, February 11, 2012

Enterprise Baby Shower

Whew.
     What a day. It Started with a wonderful shower, followed by a LOnggg drive and the huge WinterJam concert :).

     Mrs. Pam McQueen made her home so beautiful for us! She always makes everything beautiful, but today was just... especially beautiful.







     We had an absolutely wonderful time! A cute little brunch, and  good conversation, and then we all opened presents. And man did we get some cute presents. Madelyn is going to have sooo many adorable outfits, its ridiculous. 
     Theres also just something great about going back to the place you grew up. "Where you come from." I loved seeing my family and friends that I haven't got a chance to see in a pretty good while. Overall, it was a really great trip.  I felt so special.


My family



The Hostesses!



My Sister


My sweet Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment