Thursday, April 19, 2012

15 days old

 


The scarf is a little bit bigger on Madelyn... :)

     I have a confession. I am nervous around Madi. They say you should talk to your baby because they like the sound of your voice. But I don't know what to say to her! Its like being on a date with someone you really like and want to impress, and you just can't think of anything funny or witty to say. I know that sounds dumb, but I can't find any words that seem good enough to steal her heart like she has stolen mine. Maybe its the pregnancy hormones still wearing off, or the bulging love that makes my chest want to explode, but I held her today and just cried. I couldn't think of any words to say. So I just cried. Not because I'm sad, but because I'm so happy. Because she is so beautiful. Because her mannerisms already make me want to record every second of her life. Because she is so adorable and I absolutely LOVE her and she is perfect. And it makes me nervous. lol. Because how could anybody ever be even close to as wonderful as she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment