Friday, April 13, 2012

My baby grows too fast

We have the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I could probably look at her all day, because I am amazed at how just...pretty she is. Sometimes I hold her really close to me and just think, 'Don't forget this. Don't forget this ever.' Already she's 9 days old. It all really does go by so fast when you take a step back. I always want to remember. The way her hair feels, and how soft her cheeks feel against mine. The way her tiny hands grasp mine and how her beautiful blue grey eyes look up at me. The way she clings to me. Her cute little baby lips. I love everything about her. Poop and snot and spit up are suddenly not as disgusting as I thought they were when they come from one of the people I cherish most. I never want to forget these times, but sometimes they seem like they are already flying by...


Wednesday, her birth day

Thursday, day 1
Friday, day 2. When we left the hospital

Saturday day 3

Sunday, Day 4. Easter

Monday, day 5

Wednesday, day 7


Thursday, day 8

Friday, day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment