Sunday, April 1, 2012

Madelyns 0th birthday

Today has probably been the most special day in our Sunday School class's life- at least as long as I've been a part of it. Yesterday was tryouts for danceline, majorette and color guard for our girls-and I'm so proud of them! They all did a great job! And this week, I'm having a baby on Thursday and Emily is getting married on Friday! Busy busy busy to say the least. Well, I walk into Sunday School this morning, and right behind me is Emily and David with a birthday cake! For Madi! Complete with princess plates and napkins, and a birthday badge. The candle was a big zero-which I think is so hilarious and very clever. It was all just very thoughtful and sweet and special. Madelyn's first birthday party-err, well, pre birth day party. Absolutely marvelous.



 Madelyn and her birth day cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment